Make 4 interest-free payments of $9.49 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Nulon Premium Mineral Automatic Transmission Fluid (NDEX3) is a mineral based Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) for use in many transmissions specifying General Motors Dexron® III and Ford Mercon® fluids. Nulon Premium Mineral Automatic Transmission Fluid provides excellent wear protection, smoother shifting and is suitable as a top up with other Dexron® and Mercon® fluids.
- Excellent low temperature protection
- Compatible with wide range of seal materials
- Smooth transmission shift feel performance
- Excellent heat dissipation and foam suppression characteristics
- Can be used as top up with other Dexron® III and Mercon® fluids
Suitable for pre-2006 GM transmission that requires GM dexron® III and in many other transmissions that specify Dexron® or Mercon® transmission fluid requirements (except Ford Type F). For higher level performance and heavy duty protection, upgrade to Nulon Semi Synthetic Multi-Vehicle Automatic Transmission Fluid (NATF), or Nulon Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle Automatic Transmission Fluid (SYNATF).
- Automatic transmission that requires Dexron® III, Ford Mercon® and Allison C-4 performance
- Mitsubishi, Kia, and Hyundai automatic transmission SP-II/III
- Mazda transmission that requires Mazda III Fluid
- Toyota vehicles using 4 speed transmission (prior 2003)
- Suitable as a top up for automatic transmission and power steering system requiring Dexron® or Mercon® fluid
|KV @ 100°C, mm2/s, ASTM D445||7.520|
|KV @ 40°C, mm2/s. ASTM D445||40.28|
|Viscosity Index, ASTDM D2270||156|
|Brookfield Viscosity @-40°C, mPa.s, ASTM D2983||13000|
|Flash point, °C, ASTM D92||208|
|Density @ 15°C, g/mL, ASTM D4052||0.8540|
|Pour Point, °C, ASTM D97||-48|
Due to continued product research and development the information contained in this Product Bulletin is subject to change without notification.
|Oil Viscosity||Dexron 3|
|Make||Model||Chassis||Series||Production Dates||# of Cyl||Capacity||Engine Code||KW||Fuel Type||Drive||Body||Notes|
PLEASE SEND US YOUR VEHICLE DETAILS WHEN PLACING YOUR ORDER
(if the item is not a vehicle specific product then disregard this)
Even if the Vehicle Compatibility Table have your vehicle listed, there may be more than one type for that same car. Please send us your vehicle details either in the notes of the order or in a message after placing the order.
Parts orders without supplied vehicle information may result in delayed shipment of the order.
Please include the following information
- Build Date (Month/Year)
- Engine/Fuel Type (Engine Capacity and Petrol or Diesel)
- VIN Number
- and any other information that may be useful such as 4WD or 2WD.
To ensure you get the correct part for your vehicle we ask you to send us this information.
- Please refer to the Fitment Tab for detailed vehicle fitment and notes for vehicle fitment. PLEASE read any notes carefully as it may ask you to check a size, or a VIN. The notes may also contain other important information referring to the vehicle fitment.
- CHECK the Item Specific details above for details such as vehicle location, quantity per vehicle, specifications of item and other important information on the part.
- If your unsure message or email us your car details (VIN, make, model, series, month/year, engine code, transmission type) BEFORE you order so it can be checked
- Fitment lists are for Australian delivered/domestic vehicles and may not apply to imports or overseas buyers
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other GSS Auto Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.