Warranty & Returns
As per Australian Law we do accept returns, if you have made a mistake or change of mind purchasing the item within 30 days of original purchase. The return postage of the item is at the cost of the buyer and the refund will be processed once the item is received in its original packaging and in a re-saleable condition. The refund will be minus the cost of postage to send originally including items with free postage.
We can not be held responsible for buyer's mistake reading item descriptions and vehicle applications, if a mistake has been made by the buyer it will be their responsibility to return as per above policy.
We are an honest business and if we make a mistake we will do everything we can do to rectify the issue.
If a claim is made that the item sent is not as described we reserve the right to request photos as required to determine what the issue is and how it can be fixed. In most cases we will ask for a photo of the part we sent and the part off the vehicle.
If a order is cancelled by the buyer, or returned due to a Change of Mind reason. Then a fee will be witheld from the refund.
For example, PayPal do not refund fees so whatever the PayPal fee is will be witheld. This is usually between 3-6% depending on the payment method.
All products we sell each have their own manufacturers warranty. In most cases the warranty will be at least 12 months or 20,000km which ever comes first.
If your item is found to be faulty through no fault of your own, we will process a warranty claim with the product manufacturer.
It is the policy of this store that the Warranty will be VOID if NOT fitted by a qualified tradesperson.
Proof of fitment may be requested at the time of warranty claim.
Parts being returned under manufacturers warranty must follow this procedure.
- Replacement part must be invoiced and paid in full before it can be taken from the shop.
- Once the failed part has been returned to GSS Auto Parts it will be sent to the manufacturer for inspection and/or testing. The manufacturer will then decide if it is to be repaired, replaced or rejected. Note: The warranty is a manufacturer's warranty and any decision made by the manufacturer has nothing to do with GSS Auto Parts or its employees.
- If the manufacturer agrees that the part is to be replaced and the customer has already purchased a new replacement a refund will be processed.
- If the manufacturer agress to repair the part, the repaired part will be returned to the customer.
- If the manufacturer rejects the warranty claim, the customer can choose to have the failed part returned to them however no refund will be given.
- Original invoice from GSS Auto Parts must be presented when presenting failed part. This is not negotiable.