or 4 payments of $263.52 with Info
1 x Brand New Brake Stop Light Switch
About this brand
Note: This item may not come in the manufacturers original packaging
Unfortunately, over the past few years, the Australian aftermarket has seen a significant increase in lower quality EFI and Engine Management products. It is easy for consumers and even technicians to be confused as to the quality of the products in the market. Because the issues experienced by workshops installing low quality parts can include safety, expensive repairs and damage to your reputation an increased request for quality products has become evident in the aftermarket.
Sometimes products shipped from leading manufacturers overseas require repackaging in Australia. In these cases we have begun to use a new range of premium packaging to enable easy identification of the premium brand or genuine product. Where required products from leading manufacturers including Pierburg, Bosch, Delphi, VDO, Denso, Valeo, Hitachi, VDO, TI Automotive, Walbro, Bougicord, FAE, Standard Motor Products, TE Automotive, Hella, Bremi and others may be supplied in the new PAT Premium Range packaging, giving you peace of mind that a quality brand product is enclosed.
|Make||Model||Chassis||Series||Production Dates||# of Cyl||Capacity||Engine Code||KW||Fuel Type||Drive||Body||Notes|
|NISSAN||PATROL||Y61, GR_, GU||4.8 (Y61)||10/2001-12/2012||6||4.8||TB48DE||185||Petrol||All-wheel Drive||Closed Off-Road Vehicle||Automatic Transmission Only|
PLEASE SEND US YOUR VEHICLE DETAILS WHEN PLACING YOUR ORDER
(if the item is not a vehicle specific product then disregard this)
Even if the Vehicle Compatibility Table have your vehicle listed, there may be more than one type for that same car. Please send us your vehicle details either in the notes of the order or in a message after placing the order.
Parts orders without supplied vehicle information may result in delayed shipment of the order.
Please include the following information
- Build Date (Month/Year)
- Engine/Fuel Type (Engine Capacity and Petrol or Diesel)
- VIN Number
- and any other information that may be useful such as 4WD or 2WD.
To ensure you get the correct part for your vehicle we ask you to send us this information.
- Please refer to the Fitment Tab for detailed vehicle fitment and notes for vehicle fitment. PLEASE read any notes carefully as it may ask you to check a size, or a VIN. The notes may also contain other important information referring to the vehicle fitment.
- CHECK the Item Specific details above for details such as vehicle location, quantity per vehicle, specifications of item and other important information on the part.
- If your unsure message or email us your car details (VIN, make, model, series, month/year, engine code, transmission type) BEFORE you order so it can be checked
- Fitment lists are for Australian delivered/domestic vehicles and may not apply to imports or overseas buyers
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other GSS Auto Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.