Make 4 interest-free payments of $13.47 fortnightly and receive your order now.
DIRECT FIT OXYGEN 02 LAMBDA SENSOR
Steps to buying the correct Oxygen Sensor:
- Check Vehicle Compatibility List - Be sure to check notes for important fitment information such as production date changes, engine numbers etc
- Check the plug profile show on the image provided.
- Check the number of wires on the sensor you are replacing.
- Check the wire length as shown in the image provided.
- Take note of fitment location if specified, such as Pre or Post Catalytic Converter or Right or Left Bank. Some vehicle the Pre Cat and Post Cat sensors are different, and in some V6 engines the right and left sensors are different. We will note this where possible.
- If in doubt please send through all your vehicle information through to us and we can check for you.
|Number Of Wires||4|
|Make||Model||Chassis||Series||Production Dates||# of Cyl||Capacity||Engine Code||KW||Fuel Type||Drive||Body||Notes|
|MAZDA||2||DY||1.5||04/2003-06/2007||4||1.5||ZY-VE||82||Petrol||Front Wheel Drive||Hatchback||With 2 sensors — Refer Picture or O.E. No.|
|FORD AUSTRALIA||FALCON||FG||4.0 i Turbo XR6/G6||02/2008-12/2014||6||4||BARRA 270T||270||Petrol||Rear Wheel Drive||Cab Chassis|
|FORD AUSTRALIA||FALCON||FG||4.0 EcoLPi G6/XR6/G6E||08/2010-12/2014||6||4||198||LPG||Rear Wheel Drive||Sedan|
PLEASE SEND US YOUR VEHICLE DETAILS WHEN PLACING YOUR ORDER
(if the item is not a vehicle specific product then disregard this)
Even if the Vehicle Compatibility Table have your vehicle listed, there may be more than one type for that same car. Please send us your vehicle details either in the notes of the order or in a message after placing the order.
Parts orders without supplied vehicle information may result in delayed shipment of the order.
Please include the following information
- Build Date (Month/Year)
- Engine/Fuel Type (Engine Capacity and Petrol or Diesel)
- VIN Number
- and any other information that may be useful such as 4WD or 2WD.
To ensure you get the correct part for your vehicle we ask you to send us this information.
- Please refer to the Fitment Tab for detailed vehicle fitment and notes for vehicle fitment. PLEASE read any notes carefully as it may ask you to check a size, or a VIN. The notes may also contain other important information referring to the vehicle fitment.
- CHECK the Item Specific details above for details such as vehicle location, quantity per vehicle, specifications of item and other important information on the part.
- If your unsure message or email us your car details (VIN, make, model, series, month/year, engine code, transmission type) BEFORE you order so it can be checked
- Fitment lists are for Australian delivered/domestic vehicles and may not apply to imports or overseas buyers
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other GSS Auto Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.