BREMTEC GENERAL PURPOSE FRONT BRAKE PADS
1 set of BREMTEC Brake Pads (both sides)
FOR GENERAL EVERYDAY APPLICATIONS
Bremtec Trade-Series brake pads have been specifically engineered for general every day applications to offer the optimum balance of performance and durability
Trade-Series are manufactured to original equipment specifications and engineered to ensure a more consistent pedal feel from the instant that you start to brake. Formulated for general everyday conditions you can feel safe that Bremtec Trade-Series is trusted by the trade when it comes to safety and reliability when braking.
ADVANCED SEMI-METALLIC FORMULATION
Trade-Series brake pads source the highest grade raw materials and bonding agents to offer the highest level of safety and performance. Their unique advanced semi metallic formula has been engineered to decompound at varying operating temperatures. This ensures that the brake pad is protected from brake fade even at high temperatures, ensuring consistent pedal feel and braking.
UNRIVALLED MANUFACTURE PROCESS
All Bremtec Trade-Series brake pads are manufactured using Positive molding technology. This process has been adopted by many original equipment (O.E.) manufacturers. The key benefits of positive molding is that the press directs heat and pressure to each cavity separately to insure consistent compressibility when forming the brake pad. Compressibility is a key factor in brake noise reduction. The Friction formulations used in this process also requires less resin material, resulting in a more robust brake pad that resists heat fade for better performance. By maintaining consistent friction compressibility Bremtec Trade-Series will operate quieter and have a better brake pedal feel.
|Make||Model||Chassis||Series||Production Dates||# of Cyl||Capacity||Engine Code||KW||Fuel Type||Drive||Body||Notes|
PLEASE SEND US YOUR VEHICLE DETAILS WHEN PLACING YOUR ORDER
(if the item is not a vehicle specific product then disregard this)
Even if the Vehicle Compatibility Table have your vehicle listed, there may be more than one type for that same car. Please send us your vehicle details either in the notes of the order or in a message after placing the order.
Parts orders without supplied vehicle information may result in delayed shipment of the order.
Please include the following information
- Build Date (Month/Year)
- Engine/Fuel Type (Engine Capacity and Petrol or Diesel)
- VIN Number
- and any other information that may be useful such as 4WD or 2WD.
To ensure you get the correct part for your vehicle we ask you to send us this information.
- Please refer to the Fitment Tab for detailed vehicle fitment and notes for vehicle fitment. PLEASE read any notes carefully as it may ask you to check a size, or a VIN. The notes may also contain other important information referring to the vehicle fitment.
- CHECK the Item Specific details above for details such as vehicle location, quantity per vehicle, specifications of item and other important information on the part.
- If your unsure message or email us your car details (VIN, make, model, series, month/year, engine code, transmission type) BEFORE you order so it can be checked
- Fitment lists are for Australian delivered/domestic vehicles and may not apply to imports or overseas buyers
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other GSS Auto Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.