Or 4 interest-free payments of $42.17 with Learn more.
Note: Picture of the box is for illustration purposes only, the design of the packaging may change over time.
1 set of Eagle 7mm Ultimate Leads
WIRE CORE with RESISTORS
A quality Aftermarket replacement lead set for European motor vehicles
European Passenger Vehicles
A premium quality Copper Core ignition lead set with Resistors and designed to be an aftermarket replacement for European vehicles fitted with this type of technology.
Tested to ISO 3808 standards.
Above specifications may vary due to technological advances at manufacturerÕs discretion.
The product description above is to be used as a guide only. It is up to the purchaser/end user to determine the correct suitability/application of product to suit their individual requirements. Care must be taken when selecting product.
About this brand
Eagle Products is the largest privately owned ignition lead manufacturing company in Australia. Established in 1984.
Eagle has invested heavily in world leading state of the art equipment that puts them in a commanding position to take advantage of future growth, One of their main secrets to quality is that each and every Ignition Lead processed by Eagle Products is individually tested for correct resistance to ensure product performance time after time.
In the pursuit of excellence, Eagle Products utilise Australia's finest race cars and their state of the art engine dyno facilities as product test beds to enable them to produc the very best Ignition Leads possible for today's high technology motor vehicles.
- Manufacturered in Australia from imports components.
- Australian owned and private company
- Eagle leads are used on many of the V8 Supercars and Drag cars in Australia
|Make||Model||Chassis||Series||Production Dates||# of Cyl||Capacity||Engine Code||KW||Fuel Type||Drive||Body||Notes|
PLEASE SEND US YOUR VEHICLE DETAILS WHEN PLACING YOUR ORDER
(if the item is not a vehicle specific product then disregard this)
Even if the Vehicle Compatibility Table have your vehicle listed, there may be more than one type for that same car. Please send us your vehicle details either in the notes of the order or in a message after placing the order.
Parts orders without supplied vehicle information may result in delayed shipment of the order.
Please include the following information
- Build Date (Month/Year)
- Engine/Fuel Type (Engine Capacity and Petrol or Diesel)
- VIN Number
- and any other information that may be useful such as 4WD or 2WD.
To ensure you get the correct part for your vehicle we ask you to send us this information.
- Please refer to the Fitment Tab for detailed vehicle fitment and notes for vehicle fitment. PLEASE read any notes carefully as it may ask you to check a size, or a VIN. The notes may also contain other important information referring to the vehicle fitment.
- CHECK the Item Specific details above for details such as vehicle location, quantity per vehicle, specifications of item and other important information on the part.
- If your unsure message or email us your car details (VIN, make, model, series, month/year, engine code, transmission type) BEFORE you order so it can be checked
- Fitment lists are for Australian delivered/domestic vehicles and may not apply to imports or overseas buyers
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other GSS Auto Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.