Nulon Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle Automatic Transmission Fluid (SYNATF) is formulated with full synthetic base fluids and advanced additive technology to enhance fluid performance, wear protection and transmission durability.
Nulon SYNATF uses the latest Multi-Vehicle Automatic Transmission Fluid technology that is suitable for most manufacturer requirements such as Allison C-4, Mercon® V, JASO 1-A, ATF+4 and many others. The fully synthetic formulation has improved oxidation stability, shear stability and friction durability to enhance transmission shift performance.
SYNATF uses a unique friction modifier technology to give excellent anti-shudder performance with high torque capacity. It has passed extensive performance testing and vehicle testing for American, European, and Asian vehicles. It is suitable for use in Asia Pacific OEM automatic transmissions such as Toyota and Honda.
SYNATF has simplified the complexity of many transmission fluid requirements to one product. It is compatible to many old and new transmissions while offering excellent wear protection, fluid durability, and better gear shift ability. For Automatic Transmissions that require low viscosity Automatic Transmission Fluid, use Nulon Full Synthetic Multi-Vehicle Low Viscosity Automatic Transmission Fluid. Part No: LVSYNATF.
- Excellent oxidation resistance and improved cleanliness for long life and fluid durability
- Superior anti wear performance to protect the transmission
- Improved sludge and varnish control
- Excellent low temperature and anti-shudder properties for better shift feel and drivability
- Fortified anti corrosion properties for transmission component durability
- Enhanced foam inhibition to prevent wear caused by oil aeration or foaming
- Improved seal protection
- Minimal friction changes with increasing temperature
- Better torque capacity
- Expanded anti-shudder properties for better driving experience
- Outstanding friction durability performance over wide temperature
- Four and five speed transmission
- Automatic Transmission Fluid that requires Toyota T-IV or Honda ATF-Z1 performance
- This ATF is not recommended for CVT, Mercedes Benz 7-speed, and Ford Type-F
- Many types of Automatic Transmissions as recommended in the table below
|KV @ 100°C, cSt||7.000|
|KV @ 40°C, cSt||33.40|
|Density @ 15°C, g/mL||0.8514|
|Pour Point, °C||-45|
Due to continued product research and development the information contained in this Product Bulletin is subject to change without notification.
|Make||Model||Chassis||Series||Production Dates||# of Cyl||Capacity||Engine Code||KW||Fuel Type||Drive||Body||Notes|
PLEASE SEND US YOUR VEHICLE DETAILS WHEN PLACING YOUR ORDER
(if the item is not a vehicle specific product then disregard this)
Even if the Vehicle Compatibility Table have your vehicle listed, there may be more than one type for that same car. Please send us your vehicle details either in the notes of the order or in a message after placing the order.
Parts orders without supplied vehicle information may result in delayed shipment of the order.
Please include the following information
- Build Date (Month/Year)
- Engine/Fuel Type (Engine Capacity and Petrol or Diesel)
- VIN Number
- and any other information that may be useful such as 4WD or 2WD.
To ensure you get the correct part for your vehicle we ask you to send us this information.
- Please refer to the Fitment Tab for detailed vehicle fitment and notes for vehicle fitment. PLEASE read any notes carefully as it may ask you to check a size, or a VIN. The notes may also contain other important information referring to the vehicle fitment.
- CHECK the Item Specific details above for details such as vehicle location, quantity per vehicle, specifications of item and other important information on the part.
- If your unsure message or email us your car details (VIN, make, model, series, month/year, engine code, transmission type) BEFORE you order so it can be checked
- Fitment lists are for Australian delivered/domestic vehicles and may not apply to imports or overseas buyers
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other GSS Auto Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.